Developer : Groupe Benvenuto
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core - Montreal | # Storeys: 31 | Suites: 253| Occupancy Date:
Discover the Peterson’s luxurious lifestyle.
Steps from the downtown office core, universites and hospitals
Luxury penthouse suites with spacious patios and breathtaking views
Your private box seats overlooking the Quartier des spectacles
Le Peterson combines daring architecture and sophisticated design. Featuring luxurious condos and outstanding amenities, it is conveniently situated in the heart of one of Montreal’s most vibrant and sought-after neighbourhoods.
Montreal’s finest lofts offer 18 foot ceilings, a soaring wall of windows. Offered from 666 sq. ft. up to 996 sq. ft. each suite features a mezzanine bedroom, a washroom with glass shower and a designer kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances. Finally, the airy, open concept style of loft living with the amenities, quality construction and features of a first class tower.
Ground floor lounge
Welcome to the classic comforts of the ground floor lounge. It’s the ideal setting to meet your neighbours and entertain your friends. With everything you need to keep the party going – piano music lounge, fully functional kitchen, party room, game room with pool and foosball tables – there’s never a dull moment at Le Peterson. Plus, there’s a beautifully appointed fully furnished guest suite, so when things run late, your friends will feel just as at home as you do.
Le Peterson takes staying in shape to brand new heights. Get the most out of your day without even leaving the building. Featuring a breathtaking view of the Montreal skyline, the 25th Floor is fully equipped for all of your fitness needs – yoga studio, gym and even a climbing wall. And after your work-out, sit back and relax on the 3-storey high terrace to the soothing sounds of a calming water feature. It’s just a few of the many ways
Le Peterson puts the style into lifestyle.
Innovative and thoughtful design features that are guaranteed to turn heads!
- The ONLY building in the Quartier des Spectacles with generous curvilinear balconies which are a first in Montreal
- Designer kitchen cabinetry with progressive stop technology for soft closes at your fingertips.
- Three types of quartz countertops to choose from
- Three types of mosaic backsplashes to choose from
- Stainless steel Energy Star® appliances: refrigerator / cooktop / oven / dishwasher / stackable washer & dryer (white) / over-the-range hood
- Custom-made bathroom vanities with 2-inch counter and recessed sinks
- Spacious shower with glass panels
- Designer ceramic bathroom floors and shower walls
- Wide-plank flooring
- 4½ inch baseboards
- Chrome door handles
- 9 ft. ceilings in Suites, 18 ft. in Lofts and 10 ft. in Penthouses
- 7 ft. solid core interior doors
- Low-E glass windows
- Air conditioning
- Wired for high-speed broadband internet or cable
A secure building
- Surveillance cameras
- Magnetic passes
- Emergency generator
- 24h concierge, 7 days/week
As a Green Globes building, Le Peterson lives up to very rigorous standards. This means that when it comes to sustainability and energy efficiency, Le Peterson outperforms traditional buildings by far. As a Green Globes building, Le Peterson lives up to rigorous standards. The builders chose to implement smart environmental initiatives based on energy efficiency and sustainability as a central part of the design process.
- Green Globes Design
- Improved air circulation system
- Superior air and water filtration systems
- Adjustable thermostats
- Energy Star® appliances
- Energy saving lighting
- Low-E coating windows
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures with water saving features
- Automatic lighting motion detector in hallways
- All major equipment and systems are installed by professionals to ensure optimal performance
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Reserved parking spaces for charging electric cars
- Parking area for bicycles
- Bicycle repair area
- Walk Score™ – 98