Developer : Camrost-Felcorp, Diamond Corp
Neighbourhood: Midtown | # Storeys: 26 | Suites: 226| Occupancy Date:
BLUE DIAMOND CONDOS
Among Priceless Gems, There’s none so rare and EXQUISITE as the BLUE DIAMOND Condos, treasured for its brilliance, beauty and lustre. A symbol of prestige and refinement, ensconced in a truly unsurpassed setting. A perfect inspiration for BLUE DIAMOND CONDOMINIUMS, An address without Equal in Toronto.
Welcome to BLUE DIAMOND CONDOMINIUMS AT IMPERIAL PLAZA. An address of distinction, nestled in the exclusive Forest Hill neighbourhgood at Avenue and St. Clair. Steeped in heritage and embellished with luxury, This is where magnificent art and Architecture meet design in its purest form. Overlooking the Forest Hill escarpment with sweeping forever views of the city, This is residence without compare in Toronto.
• 8’6” high ceilings in principal rooms (painted smooth finish) from floors 5 and higher
• Laminate plank flooring* in foyer, living/dining room, adjoining den (if applicable, as per plan) and kitchen and bedroom(s). All layouts incudes balconies.
• Painted slab interior doors with painted wood door frames and brushed chrome finished hardware
• Provision for telephone outlet in bedroom(s), den and living room in Vendor pre-determined locations
• Provision for cable outlet in bedroom(s), den and living room in Vendor pre-determined locations
• Switched capped ceiling outlet in foyer, hallways and walk-in closets and bedroom(s)
• Switched wall outlets in living room and den
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Clothes washer and matching dryer (stacked as per plan)
• Smoke and heat detector(s) as per Ontario Building Code
• EVC (Emergency Voice Communications) in suite as per Ontario Building Code
• In-suite sprinkler fire protection system
Blue Diamond is well placed for excellent transit access; just steps to the St. Clair station on the Yonge Subway line and quick access to the dedicated Streetcar line. The building will stand 27 storeys and house just shy of 300 suites, with pricing starting in the $300,000’s. The site is perched up on a hill that means views are spectacular even from very low floors.